SOCCER is my PASSION I've been palying it since I learned how to walk " RUN". I remember that my dad would take me to the soccer field every day right affter I was done eating lunch I was probably 3 years old and he thought me all he new about soccer that was so much funn, he was so good at it he use to made money out of it when he was younger. I think Im pretty good at it too. I just don't like to train. I also like swimming and volleyball but this two are just hobbies."SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY JUST LET ME KNOW"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey eddy, it is great you like soccer. sports are healthy. you should never stop duying what you like. sports give you a emotional balance in life . is there other sport you like to practice?
Post a Comment