today I havent feel well I've been having headakes. it's been a while since I had a headake I usually get them whenever I'm worry about something and I think of it way too much. Sometimes I carry this headakes for weeks my friens always say why is that I dont drink pills to make the pain go away its dumm but it is what it is I HATE PILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, don't know why I have to be really, really sickkkkkkk to drink pills. must of the time I don't drink pills I know lots of people that drink advil and other pain relievers for anything. A frien of mine drinks 1 advil before going to bed and another when he wakes up. crazy but true........... the ohter day I was at the gym with my friend and I were lifting some weights and then on my last set I pulled a mussle so we went to the lockers and I was trowing hot water on it and then my friends comes with a glasss of water and an advil I was like hommie I don't drink pillsssss, he goes it'll make the pain go away I'm like no it wont it'll will take some days to heal I like to let things heal on their own. I think that I stopped drinking pills when I was like 15 years old don't know why or how but I stop and it is hard for someone to make me drink Pillllsssssssssssssss
there is no pilllllsss on my diet jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment