Friday, November 7, 2008

HI Im home alone just typing anything. lately I hevent done any of my homeworks at all, I'm sickkkkk of it there is just way to much there is a lot of essays and so much numbers that I dream about it crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy for my math class I have to do some equations that are hard to finish and it takes me a while to understand some of this probles there foere I'm stressed out puufffffffffffffffffff I do one problem like 4 times to remember and then I think I got it right and it comes the test and I get all nervous and forget everything and then I get all upset and grummpy, I think that I might faill the classss it has just been lots of 60 and 70 but on the mid term exam I blew it I score 54 I'm worry about failling there is now a several more tests to thru hopefully I get at least a 70 in all of them. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bbla bla bore bored boring. down up left right what else could I write there is nothing going on in my mind. getting tired I 'm going to take a break and be back to this in a bit..................

1 comment:

Madziorek said...

well ive got the same problem:) iwhen im doing my hmw i think i know everything and then it comes test and evertyhing mixed up together from the whole semester and im lost... heh annyway good luck:0 show tehm hihi