Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HEY men I hate winter time, so cold that I can't hang out with my friends like in the summer. halloween it's arround the corner. I don't know if I'm going to wear a costum jet, probably but I'm not sure. the year went by fast I can't believe that we are one month away for 2009 waooooo. Ecuador on December gets crazy I miss my country on this month so much. There is lots of memories over there. but I'm getting use to this country bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Last time I went back to my country was 3 years ago. I wish had money to go and stay there for a couples of months. It's going to take me a while to save enough money to go for at leat 2 weeks, I will probably go this year I hope. I'm happy here but I need to see some of my friends that I left behind over there. It is always nice to catch up with peopl that we don't see often........... however I'm happy........................ what am I talking about jajajajajaja ok I'm bore now. ups I have to go well I guess I'll be back later....... c yaaalllllllllllllll


No comments: