Monday, October 27, 2008

I haven't write in this blog for a while even dough I was suppose to. anyways right now I'm at the west computer lab just thinking about my math class that class is so hard I think I'm going to fail hopefully I won't I don't know. Yesterday I was playing soccer in the tennis court at shippan beach which it's close to my house. after that I went home and was thinking about getting a new job and how to do better in school but there is noting that motivates me to do my homeworks when I get home every day from NCC I trow my backpack on the floor and it stays there. I hate been lazy I don't know why I'm so lazy this is a bad habit that I have to let go I try so hard but it's just impossible even at work I'm always tired and bore. I have such a negative attitude I'm always thinking bad about myself. the only thing that motivates me it's soccer. when I'm playing thats alll I'm thinking of, I think what move I'm going to make to take the other player or when to make the right pass, thats the only time that I fell happy that I Know what to do. But then when I get back home all my problems come back and its frutrating. I don't have a carreer jet and my dad is like asking me and putting pressure on me and I don't like that I hate when he ask me about it. lololoooloollooloolololllolololloloolololoolololololoololollolollololol

No comments: