Wednesday, December 10, 2008
As a kid I had to passions soccer and swimming, soccer was my biggest passion. However, I was also a good swimmer so when I was in eight grade there was a district school tournament "you know like all of the school from the district". Well there were 5 swimmers that represented our school in many diferent styles of swimming. I was the third best swimmer out of five good but I wasn't happy. The day of the tournament came my school won 5 gold medals and 3 silver ones. I won 3 gold medals and 1 silver, eventhough I won most of the medals they did not nominated me as the best swimmer I was upset. The next day we were to show up to school so that they would congrat to us and give the medals in front of everyone in the school and guess what................ because I was so upset I decided not to go and stayed home, then when I went back the principal call me up to his office and he said that he was proud of every one on the team and that because I won most of the medals he said to that I didn't have to take the finals I jummped all over the place that save me from staying back....... I was so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment