Friday, December 12, 2008

Mortal Kombat vs DC universe the sickest game evert it’s. The rough-and-tumble bruisers from the Mortal Kombat saga against DC Comics its just bananas so sick. Imagine Scorpion throwing his harpoon at Superman, only to see it bounce off his chest as the Man of Steel bounds into action with a counter-attack. Imagine Batman reaching for one of his nifty gadgets, only to be frozen mid-move by Scorpio. Imagine Sonya Blade mud-wrestling Wonder Woman while wearing – sorry, I’m getting carried away here.But wait a second. The Mortal Kombat games’ unique selling point is their fatality moves, gory finishers with which the characters kill a defeated opponent. Can you imagine Kano thrusting his hand into The Green Lantern’s chest and ripping his heart out? Would Shazam! or The Flash finish off Liu Kang by ripping him to shreds? If you like to play ps3 this is the game to have. Its crazy and adictid, I play it every day. Love to beat other players on the online feature especially when I finish them with the especial moves. sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
My cousins love it. This is funny a couple of months ago they didn't like to come to my house, but one time they came and I was playing and they started asking me if the could play, at first I didn't let them but then they kept on bogging so I said fine play. "You guys are annoying" whats funny is that they are only 5 and 7 years old but they love it since then they come to my house almost every day and I love it bbecause I know have someone to play and like before that I had to go online to play. Im happy about it ttul.

No comments: