!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whatever You Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this son is the best song out there I know the lyrics I can't gt tired of listening this song I' heard this song like 100 times or more, I like it a lot there are other songs too. I got an 87 on my last tes in math now I have to score another 80 for the final. I think I can, Im gonna study hard. I haven't taken a shower yet I'm so tired but I have to keep typing. I like math its just that its so hard but I like it better than english for sure. Wao the semester is almost over. I have to read this book that has 248 pages thats a lot and I don't like to read but I have to do it anyways. jut to think about reading makes me sick I hate reading. Everytime I start reading something I feel tired and eventually I fell to sleep. ok my back hurts Im gonna take a walk ttul................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
now i know why u know all the words of songs:P haha its
Post a Comment