Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi my aunt took my to cut down the christmas tree, it was fun but it was cold, it took her a while to pick the tree what was funny is that I saw the tree at first I told her thats the one but nooooooooo she had to go look all over the place over and over again I was kind of pist. On our way back home we were worried that the tree may fell down so we drove very slow. we got home and we threw the tree in the cornner because we didn't have the stands the next day we bougth the stands and fix it and decorated it. It is so pretty it has lots of things that mean a lot to us. everything that is hanging from it are gifts that were given from other people we havent buy anithing to hang on the tree everything has been giving by other people and those things mean a lot to us................... I love our christmasts treeeeeee. yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 comment:

Madziorek said...

hahahaha well u have to be more patient hahah we usually need some more time to think before we buy something::P haha but im happy u like our tree;)