Monday, December 15, 2008

hi Im typing next to my anuts dog, Its a boy and his name is flash, he is so adorable he likes to play a lot and then he takes naps sometimes he snores and dreams too. jajajaja that is funny, just got back from work I'm kind of tired the phone is ringing hold on, im back. danm my hole family its goinng nuts they all buying presents for chritsmas. I havent bought anything yet I just have to buy like 5 or 6 gifts. I'm thiking about what to buy but I guess I'm buying all of them clothes, last year a gave them gift cards. Because I didn't know what to buy and had money but right now I don't have much money so thats why this time I have to get something. pffffffffffffffffffffff ok i'll be back later got to go c yaaaaaaaaa.............!!!!!!!!!!..............

1 comment:

Madziorek said...

heh i nerw know what to buy either:) so im giving the gift cards often but i lawyas have to spend a lot of money for that cos i feel weird to give a goft card with 25$ hahaha and when u buy a presnet they wont know how much exactly u spent hehehe anyway it doesnt go about expensive presents so well have fun anywas:) but it would be easier to know what to buy hahaha