Monday, December 15, 2008

If I was a millionare I would help a lot of people. I would espend lots of money on charity I will only keep enough money to buy a huge house and 3 cars. hey whats up hows everyone what Im talking about there is no one that reads my stuff everything I write doesn't make anysence and is always something dum.
Well Im going to talk about Daniel. He was born on April 7th what a cuosidence that he was born the same day as my grandmother funny.... he is so cute he is now 8 months, he also likes to play soccer I discover that I'm so happy I got him a soocer ball 3 weeks ago. He loves to kick the ball, when I tolld my aunt about it she scream and said "Oh Noooooooooooooooooo", I was like what is wrong with soccer she said there is nothing wrong with it, she just never thought that her so would like soccer, I new that he was gonna love it because I remember that when she was pregnant she used to go se me play and before she would never go and I told her once that her son was going to love playing soccer and I was right he keeck the soccer ball and with both of his legs unbelieveble but true.................

1 comment:

Madziorek said...

wow 8 months and already knows what hes gonna do?? hahaa i wish it happen to me:) lol