Whatever whatever what what......... lolololololol I'm happy the team that I'm a fan of made to the playoffs, I'm praying so that at least they make it to the most important soccer tournament in South America COPA LIBERTADORES that is. Barcelona has 2 runers up title in this tournament we havent gone to this tournament for about 8 years now and haven't won any cups in the Ecuadorian league for 10 years now. its sad hopefully they make it to this tournament hopefully they win the shampionship this year but its kind of complicating because they are in third place and are 6 points apart from the first place. hopefully they don't lose anyother games. I'm just going to keep oo praying for my team......................................................................................
I'll be like vamos vamo vamos Barcelona que este año vamo acampeonar eres lo mas grande del ecuador nunca te djare de alentar vamos vamos Barceloooonaaaaaaa............................................ Ok is like saying lets go red sox lololololollololoollololololololololololololololololololololololololo bye...... c ya next time.......... time is up..........................................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment