Monday, October 27, 2008
Ok remember how I talk about the end of the world right now at the end of that post I wrote down "blak holes" what I can remember this black hole would absorb the earth. It might happen again I don't know. one thikn that I can say Its that god created us and he would be the only one who will destroy his creation whenever he thinks that we need a change. He is the only one with the power to destroy and end this world like when he created it. we here for a reason and whenever we have completed our job in this planet thats when I think he'll call us to his paradise beatifull now is'nt it. I hope I was put in this place for something good. years would let me know I just have to go with the flow until it's time for me to go. hopefullu it takes me long so i get to see my son's uhhh nice ahh. i'm getting tired of writing. my head is clear of thoughts I'm not thinking about anything, nothing it's comming out of my head like always I might need to go back to my country and come back stronger. don't know ehat else to talk about it's time for me to hit the bag not i'm playing. It is time for me to my daily run so that when I play, I'll be in good shape I wish I could keep on writing but the library it's closing in 2 min so I'm outty c ya.................... be good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment