Wats good people jajajajaja lol here just thinking of how to get money, I need more money but there is a problem I don't like to work. I wish I was rich or at least with enough money to have a house, a car and support my family. Unfurtunately I don't and this situation its getting worst. I was thinking about going back to my country here I love it but I don't feel like I'm been myself I feel that it's someone else. Back in my country I just to be happy, sweet and outgoing, but here I'm mad all the time anything gets me mad grumpy must of the time and bored. anyways let me stop. Last week a bought a pair of turttles they are so pretty my sisters named them climber and digger I thought that turttles were slow nimals but theyre not they move fast. they swim a lot however when I take them out of the tank they run and climber climbs my bed sheets and diger digs into the sheets it's funny watching them doing this I so glad I bought them I hope they don't die anytime soon. My sisters love them they want to have them all the time, they go into my room and play with them. the other day I came back from work and didn't find them I went to their rooms I they were there playing with my turtles, I told them not to take the turtles with them whenever I'm not there. It's funny dough..............//////.......
;;;','''''''',;,,,,,,,,''''''''',''''''''','',',',',',',',',',','
/.';';l;.../././././././;;k;k;k;l;l';';'l;.;.../,/,.,.,,,,,,,,;k;kklk
I'm tired bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment