The other day a friend of mine send me a video about the incident of 911 according to this video, the ones who destroyed this towers were the government of the United states. they said that bush it's a member of a secret group that I don't remember the nam of it anyways they were saying that he destroyed the twin towers and he put the blame on Osama BinLaden so then he went on war with Iraq It migh be true. I don't remember the name of the video. I remember when this tragedy happen I was in ecuador and when I saw it I started crying and praying like if some of my family were there. saddddd very saddddd ahhh boredddddddddddddddddddd don't know what to type even dough I have type, I might need s hype energy drink that would keep me up and make me type,,, so nice to rhyme ja not this is wack. I can't rhhyme. I can't sing, I can't write but I'm so nice playing soccer. Everytime I score, I'll scream goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and then I jump and point my finger to the sky dedicating my gol to god. Yeah thats right if i score twise then it goes to my mom............... the boston red sox made it to the americans however they didn't win the series, the Rays did it and they are now on the world series and about to loose the series too they are one game out.
but they did not win that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment