This is the soccer team that I am a fan of it its from Ecuador must of ecuadorsa soccer fan's are fan's of this team. It was one of the best team of South America in the late 80's and 90's but that changed lately there are no more players like there were ones now they play for the money but back in the days they play for the colors of the shirt for the team I would love to play for them sometimes I think that If I was to stay in Ecuador I was eventually going to play for them but I came here and those dreams seem to be far away from me. I think I have the skills but I don't think I am phisically prepared for it. hopefully I gain back my shape this year. I playe for the westchester flames last summer a good team at first the coach sat me on the banch but then I was a started and that gave me confidence I then ralized that I have skills and that I can play that I just have to give it a try I'm taking that chance this year after the season with the flames its over I'm gonna go back to Ecuador and give it a try with any team, second or first division I don't care I just want to try and play what I know. soccer it's my passion and my life. hopefully I make it and if I don't atleast I try. c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment