The other day I was watching some video clips on youtube about the end of the world. According to the mayan claendar, the I ching and some web program that I dont remember the name of it right now, the world is going to end on december 21 of 2012. I kind of started to think if this is really happening some of these predictors have been right so far they predicted natural desasters, wars and the list goes on. they also said that on that year a lot of things are going to happen there is going to be severe weather changes and nuclear wars, so far the global warming it's happening and the rumors of a third world war are always going on it's scary. hopefully they are wrong about they're predictions otherwise it's sad to think that I am going to die at a young age and probably won't have a kid by then jet omg so sad. I'm like uhh I can't believe it uhh the world it's ending, lol. How to know if all of this predictions are going to happen. we are so close for that date 3 years and a couple of months waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't know what to say. hopefully all of his it's just some false predictions. we just have to wait and see if it happens

how beatifull this looks haaaa. and in about 3 years from now according to those predictors there won't be our planet there anymore there would only be a blank space there like a black hole. like the picture below:
No comments:
Post a Comment