Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UPPPPssss I am such a dummy remember how I said I had two turttles well one of them got lost and it was my fault ok here is the story it was last saturday it was freezing my room was cold and the water from their tank was cold so I decided to take them out of the tank and put them between a shirt on the floor now this was like at 12 noon at 1 I went to play came back like at 6 then I took a shower and went back out and did'nt come back until the next day. I totally forgot about them however the next day I look at the tank they weren't there then I remembered that I had taken them out of the tatnk and put them between my shirt I look under my shirt and there was only one of them the other one was gone I looked everywhere but couldn't find it I felt horryble like if I had lost one my kids. I miss it so much and the other turttle is now all by itself I think it misses him to, I'll probably buy another one but I'm scare. I miss my turttle, it is problably dead by now poor little creature........... ............. I feel so bad my family however laughed at me when I told them, as if it was a joke.................................................................. I am so bad a mean O can't take care of two turttles how am I going to be able to take care of other things......................... waoooooooooooooooooooo so sad aint it................... c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

1 comment:

Madziorek said...

hahahaha ur so baad lol how could u forget about them! its good that at least u feel bad about that!!! hopfully u fill find him yet... see y at class